Mon 6 Nov 2006
I couldn’t even make it an entire week of posting everyday–so much for my visions of fulfilling the commitment of NaBloPoMo. However, I’m not giving up! I’m still going to attempt to post everyday for the rest of the month. It may not happen–hell, I’m out of town three days next week, presenting at NWP and going to my graduate classes in Cleveland. But I will try. At any rate, this is the most I’ve most in such a short time frame in quite awhile, so yeah for me.
This weekend was just too busy and I still feel like I’m behind. In fact, right now, I should be doing all of the following (and not necessarily in this order):
- reading Smart Moves
- reading Leadership 101
- writing a critique of Smart Moves
- writing a critiques of Leadership 101
- finishing the draft of our group’s research project
- paying bills
- planning my session for the NWP convention
- ordering a new TiVo to replace the dying one we now have (like I have any time to watch tv)
- watching last night’s episode of Desperate Housewives
Okay, point taken. No more blogging for me tonight.
powered by performancing firefox